Sunday, March 3, 2013

Avon Event

Japanese Garden at Huntington Library Park
Irene and I had a nice walk to the Avon event in Pasadena. It was really an intro to the Avon walks, but we decided to go to support the event. Our friend Terry was there. I meet her at the DC walk. She lives in Glendale and is a 7 year survivor. On the way there, we walked around the Huntington Library Park. I was glad we could get in with my membership. It was really nice. Then near Lacy Park and up the stairs. On the way back after the event, we stopped at Run-With-Us to get trail shoes from Irene. I forgot to turn my watch off for that - which is why you see the long non-moving time. It was pretty hot on the way back, which was also all up hill. Still a nice day, and we got in 13.5 miles.


Summary
Distance:13.55 mi
Time:4:04:29
Avg Pace:18:11 min/mi
Elevation Gain:896 ft
Calories:1,300 C




No comments:

Post a Comment